Our experts at Outback Pools & Spas are here to help make backyard entertainment and maintenance as enjoyable as possible. We know you have questions, and lots of them. That’s why we’ve taken some time to answer some of your most frequently asked questions about our products and backyard maintenance, including hot tubs, swimming pools and swim spas. If you have a question but it isn’t listed here, please feel free to get in touch with us or visit us in-person today!
SHOULD I INSTALL MY SPA INSIDE OR OUTSIDE?
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I CHANGE THE HOT TUB FILTER?
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I CHANGE MY HOT TUB COVER?
• Emitting a foul odor
If your spa cover is heavier than when it was brand new, you should think about replacing it soon. Ripped, cracked or torn material can allow for moisture to seep through the protective lining and build-up in the interior, leading to the growth of bacteria and mold. Once your hot tub cover begins to smell or is significantly heavier, chances are that bacteria has already started to grow due to the build-up of moisture. Look at our blog section to learn how to clean your hot tub cover in 5 simple steps.
WHAT IS THE MICROCLEAN® FILTRATION SYSTEM?
WHAT IS A SWIM SPA?
ARE SWIM SPAS WORTH IT?
• Increased home value
• Better quality of life
• Improved backyard lifestyle
• Improved overall health
• Reduced stress
• Weight maintenance
• Eased muscle tension
• Soothed joint pain
• Improved sleep patterns
• Better post-injury recovery
WHICH POOLS ARE BEST?
High-quality pool materials you should be looking for can include:
• Steel-reinforced concrete
• Shotcrete or gunite finishes
• Tile, stone and pebble aggregate surfaces
• Vinyl lining
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF AN ABOVE-GROUND POOL?
• Cost-effective: installing an above-ground swimming pool with a ladder or small deck can help cut costs
• Mobility: easier to dismantle and relocate if you were to move houses and wanted to bring the pool with you
• Faster installation: above-ground pools offer a faster installation process since you do not have to dig and install underground
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF AN IN-GROUND POOL?
• Aesthetic: complete with stone surfaces, water features, flower gardens, and exterior lighting, the installation of an in-ground pool can help create a beautiful backyard paradise
• Home value: permanent and enjoyable, an in-ground pool might boost the value of your home or make it more of a hot commodity while on the market.
• Longevity: expertly-installed and surrounded with concrete, in-ground pool installations tend to last much longer than above-ground ones, with added protection from the elements and a more permanent structure